Positive Parenting Class
Tuesday Evenings – Fall Dates TBD
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Birth to Five Center at JJ Smith Elementary
1640 Fell St., Enumclaw
Pizza provided to all attendees
Are you feeling challenged? …by your kid’s power struggles? …by their whining? …by their hitting or biting? …with bed time & morning routines?
Come learn some common sense solutions that work! Join us a 6 session parenting classed based on Positive Discipline by Jane Nelson ED.D.
- Learn how to feel and be more effective as a parent and have fun in the process.
- Learn how to discipline with kindness and firmness at the same time.
- Learn to create an atmosphere of mutual respect in your home.
- Help your children achieve self-discipline and problem solving skills.
- Raise children who are responsible, respectful and resourceful.
For parents who want more cooperative, respectful and joyful relationships with their children. This class is appropriate for parents and grandparents of children preschool to high school age.
Optional Positive Discipline manual available for $10.00. Scholarships available.
ECAEP families – childcare is available for ECAEP families only. Call your family support contact at 360-802-7868 with any questions.
For questions about the Positive Parenting program, call Stacy at 253-376-8977.
Click here to be added to list for future classes