What is Rainier Foothills Wellness Foundation (RFWF)?
Since 1982 this public charity Foundation has raised over $5 million to provide services and programs to area residents and organizations. It works in partnership with caring individuals, community groups, and businesses to achieve its ambitious objectives of recognizing and fulfilling the healthcare needs of the residents of its growing service area. RFWF is a non-profit, tax-exempt Section 501(c)(3) organization.
What is RFWFs mission?
To actively support quality health services in the communities.
What is RFWFs vision?
Through partnership with our supporters, each of the communities we serve will benefit from the best healthcare services possible.
What communities does RFWF serve?
Serving the communities of Enumclaw, Buckley, Black Diamond, Cumberland, Carbonado, Wilkeson, Greenwater, Crystal Mountain and all of the greater plateau in northeast Pierce County and southeast King County.
Why did RFWF relocate its office from the hospital to a downtown location?
Enumclaw Regional Hospital became St. Elizabeth Hospital on February 2, 2011. St. Elizabeth Hospital is part of the CHI Franciscan Health. The space of the new St. Elizabeth Hospital provides for quality medical services and patient care, but office space to accommodate the needs of RFWF was not available. The Foundation is located at 1675 Cole St., Enumclaw, WA 98022. We are not affiliated with CHI Franciscan Health.
If I make a gift to RFWF, can I specify which Initiative it supports?
The Foundation’s Board of Trustees will allocate contributions to support healthcare projects and community health needs throughout our local communities served by the Foundation. Donors are welcome to direct their donation to a specific initiative within RFWF. One hundred percent (100%) of funds received support RFWF initiatives.
Other Ways You Can Support the Rainier Foothills Wellness Foundation
1) Volunteer your time at one of our local community events.
2) Donate an auction item for the Holiday Fantasy Gala Dinner and Auction.
3) Help organize an event benefiting the Foundation.
4) Remember the Foundation through our Giving Programs.
5) Share our mission with others who are also committed to quality healthcare.
6) Tell us your idea of how we may better serve our communities’ healthcare needs.
7) Join our Foundation’s Board of Trustees and become a primary decision maker for the good works we do.